I’m a Colorado native that just loves everything that this state has to offer. Between our gorgeous mountains and our unique city landscapes I’ve always loved coming home after a vacation. Photography is my way of giving back to the world, since it’s more than just a passion for me. If I’m not photographing I’m collecting antique cameras, traveling, petting my two adorable cats, spending time with my fiance, twin brother, and other family members and close friends.
Top 10 Things To Ask Your Wedding Photographer
1. What is your style of photography? (Dark/Moody or Light/Airy)
2. How many pictures will I get?
3. Will all my images be edited and do I get any in B&W?
4. How will I receive the images? (prints/online/usb)
5. How long have you been doing photography?
6. How many weddings have you shot as the lead photographer?
7. Do you have insurance?
8. Do you have a backup in case anything happens?
9. How are you with getting the families together for all the formal images?
10. How are you with different lighting situations? (Meaning do you use more natural light or flash)
Colorado Wedding Photographer